Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank You

I was a little overwhelmed with your quick and generous responses to my plea for help getting Bibles for our children's Bible classes.

I am happy to announce that we got all of the money we needed, the Bibles have been ordered, and they have arrived! (Some of them, anyway...) I didn't get any pictures of the kids using them this morning... :( but they've been anxiously awaiting their new Bibles and have been very excited. I did get a few pictures of a very excited Conner as he opened the box, though.

He's currently reading about the plagues in Egypt, I think when we had to stop we were at the locusts.

I don't even know how to express our gratitude for all of the support you have poured out upon us -- both through gifts such as these, earnest prayers, and simply through your interest in keeping up with us through this crazy blog. Thank you, and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment